An ASMR-log

 Hello my friends! Welcome to my blog. If you haven't read the first one make sure to scroll down and read it. todays blog is going to be an ASMR blog (by the title you must have guessed it) .So today I'm gonna be reviewing a pop it toy I ordered on amazon.  its a green color one and the price is approximately 500 Rs. wow kind of costly right? since this is an asmr blog I'm gonna relax you with a video of me popping the pop it (Tropophobia Warning beware.)

it might be disgusting to watch  because of my hands, and never had a proper camera. sorry

yea so. you saw tht and if it was bad im so sorry i just wanted to give you an ASMR moment. So i would rate this a 9/10 because of 2 reasons. 1- its to costly i expected a bigger size for 500 rs. 2- it has a softer side an an louder side. i am ok with the soft one cause it will get hard over time but when i first received it  was sooo soft . but i got over it eventually. so thank you so much for reading this and this is the last blog of the month as july is abt to start so next week ill be creating another blog. so stay tuned for that and CAT you laterr! byeee





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog!